- Go to: https://research.pomona.edu/wp-admin/
- Your user name is (most likely) your Pomona network ID, but your password is unique to this site
If you forgot your password:
- On the login screen below the login window, click on “Lost your password?”
- Enter your user name or your email.
- You will receive a new random password to the email address you are registered with.
- Note: Because it is machine generated, this email could end up in your spam folder.
To change your password:
- Click the Users tab in top menu, on far right
- Click on Your Profile name to go to “Your Profile and Personal Options”
- Change password at bottom.
- Note: The Good/Bad tool measures the strength of your password. It’s role is only advisory, however it’s advice is useful.
More WordPress Help:
Further WordPress tips, at the Pomona ITS website.
If you’re really curious, you could also take a look at the official WordPress documentation. In particular, it might be helpful to review some of the Administration Panels. But don’t worry about any of the technical documentation — ITS will manage the software for you.