I am looking for undergraduate researchers (both school-year RAs and summer SURPs and RAs) interested in projects like the following, although I am also happy to discuss projects that do not appear here. I am also glad to supervise thesis students or independent study projects, so please do get in touch!
I am hoping to put together a game lab for making, playing, and streaming games, and I want students for:
- Helping design and develop the lab’s game collection
- Running and advertising the lab day-to-day
- Running student game development clubs
- Creating online video content
I am looking into general-purpose GPU computation, especially:
- Simulating game worlds entirely on GPU, and
- Evaluating utility-based AI systems on the GPU via differentiable frameworks like Tensorflow.
Please see the FAIM Lab page for more opportunities.