Some of my favorite organic chemistry tools are below.
- Fantastic glossary of organic chemistry (click on “Illustrated Glossary” on left of the Hardinger home page): Steve Hardinger’s Illustrated Glossary of Organic Chemistry (UCLA)
- Very helpful glossary and explanations from the world-renowned UC Davis: http://chemwiki.ucdavis.edu/Organic_Chemistry
- Wonderfully helpful online lectures: Thomas Poon’s Animations and Pre-lecture Videos (W.M. Keck Science Department of Claremont McKenna, Pitzer & Scripps Colleges)
- A YouTube organic chemistry lecture series
- Great lectures, with step-by-step slide annotation (requires subscription, $35 per month): Laurie Starkey’s Organic Chemistry at Educator.org